Villa d’ Flora is a fully furnished hexagon-design home with a shared swimming pool. This modern apartment provides 90sqm of living space, with a protected ‘arabesque’ style 40sqm veranda.
The lower ‘Poolside’ Apartment
- Two bedrooms – each with a queen-size bed, complete with quality sheets and towels – Master
bedroom has split-type air conditioner which can cool whole house when windows are closed.
- A spacious contemporary bathroom with a hot shower.
- The house has a ‘safe’ to secure your valuables.
- Fully equipped kitchen adjoining lounge area with plenty comfy seating and large LED TV.
- A laundry with LG washing machine.
- A large veranda with dining table/chairs and picturesque sea views.
- FREE…..Water supply (also suitable for drinking) and LPG gas (for cooking).
Rental terms and conditions
- House condition: immaculate – no pets allowed.
- Maximum occupancy: 4 persons.
- Rental prices
- 1 night – P4000
- 2 nights – P6000
- 3 nights – P7000
- 4 nights – P7500
- 5 nights – P8000
- 6 nights – P8300
- P8500 (one week)
- P15,000 (two weeks)
- P26,000 (per month)
- Booking Deposit: 50% of booking for repeat guests or 100% of booking otherwise.
- Security Bond: P10,000 (upon arrival)
The bond is refunded upon completion of rental period subject to breakages and/or damages.
Contact us for bank transfer details. Booking is confirmed when payment is received.
- Satellite TV (via Cignal): P100 to P1,000 (depending on preferences)
- Electricity: Metered actual consumption (no increases) – nominally around P1,500 per month plus air conditioning if required
- Cleaning fee: P350…the price to get a local expert cleaner after you vacate, and give the apartment a really proper cleaning.
- Internet: apartment has a ‘Globe’ mobile WiFi device. You can purchase your own load from Zamboanguita or ask me to have it ready for you. Starts at P50 for 3 days/1GB, or P300 for 30 days/1.5GB, or P600 for 30 days/4GB, or P1000 for 30 days/8GB.
And yes, it is normally fast enough to live-stream your favorite sports.